Billion Properties Group P/L or it agents or employees do not provide financial advice. All information expressed is our opinion and we do not warrant the information is free from any defects errors or omissions. You should seek independent legal and professional advice as to the suitability of any information provided or opinion expressed by us.
Billion Properties Group Pty Ltd disclaim all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information or opinion on this site. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this website, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information on this website is no substitute for financial advice.
Personal Information & Privacy
The privacy of your personal information has always been important to us. We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information.
If you contact us for information, or are acquiring or have acquired a product or service from us, we will collect and hold your personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing you with the relevant product or service (including assessing your application and identifying you)
- Managing and administering the product or service
We may also collect your personal information for the purpose of letting you know about our products or services that might better serve your needs or promotions or other opportunities in which you may be interested. The information collected may include your name, postal or email address, date of birth, financial details, tax file number, health information or other information the organization considers necessary.
We will, if it is reasonable or practicable to do so, collect your personal information from you. This may happen when you fill out a product or service application or an administrative form or when you give us personal information over the telephone or counter, or through our website or social media.
In certain cases we collect your personal information from third parties. For example, we may need to collect personal information from a credit reporting agency, your representative (such as a legal adviser), your financial adviser, your employer or publicly available sources of information or any of the other organizations below:
- Involved in providing, managing or administering your product or service such as third party suppliers, loyalty and affinity program partners, printers, posting services, call centres, lenders mortgage insurers and our advisers
- Who are your financial advisers and their service providers
- Involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading our computer systems
- Involved in a corporate re-organization
- Involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business
- Involved in the payments system including financial institutions, merchants and payment organizations
Involved in product planning and development
- Which are your representatives including your legal advisers
- As required or authorized by law, for example, to government or regulatory bodies for purposes related to public health or safety, the prevention or detection of unlawful activities or to protect public revenue
- Where you have given your consent
Marketing Our Products And Services
We may use or disclose your personal information to let you know about, and develop, products and services that might better serve your financial, e-commerce and lifestyle needs or promotions or other opportunities in which you may be interested. For example, we may do this after an initial marketing contact. You can contact us at any time if you no longer wish us to do so (see “Contacting Us” below).
Links To Other Sites
You may be able to access external websites by clicking on links we have provided. Those other websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. You will need to contact or review those websites directly to ascertain their privacy standards, policies and procedures.
Gaining Access To Your Personal Information
You can gain access to your personal information. This is subject to some exceptions allowed by law. Factors affecting a right to access include:
- Access would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual
- Access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others
- Frivolous or vexatious requests
- The information relates to a commercially sensitive decision making process
- Access would be unlawful
- Access would prejudice enforcement activities relating to criminal activities and other breaches of law, public revenue, a security function or negotiations with you
- Legal dispute resolution proceedings
- Where a third party has given us health information about you in confidence
- Denying access is required or authorized by or under law
We will give you reasons if we deny access.
Using Government Identifiers
Although in certain circumstances we are required to collect government identifiers such as your tax file number, Medicare number or pension card number, we do not use or disclose this information other than when required or authorized by law or unless you have voluntarily consented to disclose this information to any third party.
Your Sensitive Information
Without your consent we will not collect information about you that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, details of health, disability, sexual orientation, or criminal record.
This is subject to some exceptions including:
- The collection is required by law
- When the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim
Resolving Your Privacy Concerns
You are always welcome to speak directly to our staff and they will do their best to resolve your issue. If investigation is required we will keep you advised of progress. If staffs are unable to resolve the matter, it will be escalated as appropriate to facilitate resolution.
- You can us any time between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday EST.
- You can email your issue on firstname.lastname@example.org
Billion Properties Group Pty Ltd Pty Ltd. may revise these terms at any time. Use of this website is subject to the revised terms.